Followers

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Back again!

Hey everybody! Back to blogging again, thanks to my little sister. She and I have this mutual agreement. She reminds me to blog, and I blog, for fear of her tiny wrath. So, I am in college now, have a decent laptop, and am ready to face the world. I am nervous, and more than a little apprehensive. My roommate is awesome though, and I think I have made a great deal of good friends already. Shout out to Sol-Helios. That is the name of my roommate. Check out his deviant art. Anyways, things are getting good, and life is interesting. I have tried twitter, not sure how I feel about it. I doubt it will be fruitful, but hey, try everything once right? I am going to watch anime and horror movies all night, and probably hit starbucks for some espresso tomorrow. I have 8:35 class tomorrow, but it is GEP and a mass media class. Nothing too hard. Electronic arts is where I am majoring, and I think it is the perfect field. Very lucrative too. Not that I am in it for the money.
So, I guess this is decent for my first post after a very long break, so I guess I could end this with a question, so I can get a following. What is your favorite anime or scary movie? Maybe a scary anime? Personally, I have taken a liking to a newer anime called Shingeki no Kyogin. Attack on Titan for the crunchyroll users. Ace out!

1 comment:

  1. Fate/Zero. I don't watch "scary" movies. I honestly don't see the point. Fate/Zero takes characters from varying legends, which is part of why I love it so much. Also the writers are quite elegant in some parts. :)

    ReplyDelete