Followers

Friday, October 12, 2012

A Short Celebration

This post will not be long, nor is it overly exciting for many of you. I just wanted to proclaim the success of my haunted house. As Dr. Salvadore, I really got a few people to scream their hearts out. I really enjoyed scaring people. My foreign friend took a bit of time to find a good place to hide, as he was determined to scare people. He finally found a good spot, and the funniest thing happened. As I explained to him how to scare people from that spot, he heard people coming. He thought it was a group coming through, but it was our teacher and a few students running the house. He banged on the door and roared like a monster. Our teacher screamed like a banshee, and everyone hit the floor rolling in pain from the laughter. Saturday is the first official day of the haunted house, and we are really looking forward to the income. Our senior class really needs it. As promised, this post is not long. So, once again, I wish thee well. Ace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment