Followers

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Welcome to my House of Cards

Hello! I am entirely new to the blogging world. In fact, the whole reason I have started this blog is because a friend of mine suggested I try it out. So I must apologize in advance for the simplistic layout, and uncreative blog. As I learn how all of these templates, buttons, and concepts work, I can promise to all my soon to be followers a fun blog, where you can come to laugh, ponder, or just read some food for thought. I think I shall start this blog off with a guess at what might be on my page in the future. I am not an amazingly interesting person... I am an average senior in high school. So I can not claim to have amazing stories to tell you every time I post, nor will I be able to dazzle you with stories of amazing friends. That is not to say I do not feel my friends are less than amazing... they are just rather ordinary. So, I must assume that, as my friend suggested, I will be putting up some of my random thoughts on some of the more... interesting aspects of the world as a teenager sees it. For example, I feel as though certain people overcomplicate the things that are truly simple in life. A relationship, for example, that has many fights and arguments seems as though it should simply be trashed. The people in that relationship are hateful, often depressed, and their social life ends up revolving around their significant other, and their friends become less important. To me, it seems as though there is a simple matter of saying "this is not good for either of us" and ending it. Before anyone says that the abusive boyfriend, or girlfriend, may make it harder, often impossible, but I do not speak of these relationships. I speak only of ones where there is argumentation and many fights, as well as when they break up and get back together a hundred times over. I suppose I am rambling, but I have to watch this happen to a good friend of mine. The relationship she is in is neither abusive, nor is it hazardous in any way to her physical well-being, it is just emotionally draining on her at times, and she has lashed out at her friends, refusing to direct her anger towards the actual cause. Before anyone jumps to conclusions, do not assume it is all the boyfriend's fault. They are both incompatible. I have seen as many of their arguments started by her as i have by him. I really can not change it, nor can I get help from anyone else. I realise this is rather sad for a first post, but I can promise laughter in the future. So long my friends, and may you face all your troubles with a smile. And do not forget: Nothing throws off a foe like a big smile and a cheerful peace offering.

No comments:

Post a Comment