Followers

Friday, February 6, 2015

Interesting Happening

So some new things have been happening in my life. I bought a Moped, I can now get around town much more effectively. I actually got a bright green Bintelli Flash, and his name his name is Barry. As in Barry Allen. If you don't get the joke, just assume I am shaking my head disappointed in you. But I forgive you, for I am a loving and kind Blogger, and I will never judge you. However, with Barry, comes some issues that I have faced. In my town it snowed recently. I rode Barry over to a friends house, before it got too bad to play some Smash Bros. and return his art supplies. I stayed until it got dark, and got on my way back to the University. However, on the way out, the side road from his apartments were icy, and I experienced a new sensation: slipping on ice in a scooter. Now, this wouldn't have been so bad, considering my cool charm, and quick wits. In a car, if you start to slide, you don't apply the brakes. You are supposed to ease into the turn, and slowly accelerate to regain control, and slow down once you are straightened out. In a scooter, which is much lighter, and on much fewer wheels, that tactic does not work as well. I caught no traction with my wheels, and the scooter spun in a quick circle, slamming me into the ground and crushing my leg. However, since Barry only weighs about 250 pounds, I was just a little bruised. I spent the next five miles skiing down the road, sitting on my scooter, with two feet on the ground. I was a little frozen, and a little shaken, but I am fine, and the swelling has gone down greatly.
On a less dangerous note, I have discovered that I am very ready for marriage. However, due to present circumstances, i still have to wait. But I should speak my mind here, where no one can tell me no. My Ichigo and I have been together for about 4 years now, and I have never been so happy with anyone. But everyone around us is getting married first, and I am extremely jealous. But I realized the other day... I have been reserved about marriage before now. I had thought it would be scary, and even though I never doubted us, I was scared that I was boring, and actually being tied to me forever would scare her away. Nut when she told me she was afraid of the same thing, I realized that we may be scared, and afraid of the future, but if we were both that scared, and she still accepted my proposal, then I should be a lot less afraid of how she will react to me, because after four years, if I haven't bored her to death, then I can certainly find small talk to last the rest of our lives.
Also, a quick side note, I will be trying to update my blog quite a bit more often for now, as I happen to be trying to catch up to a rather eager blogger, who wants me to post as much as I can, despite my feeling boring. I will come up with something at least once a week. Thanks for reading my blog! Ace out!

1 comment:

  1. You have been growing up so much! :')

    Love you, big brother.

    ReplyDelete