Followers

Saturday, February 7, 2015

The Ever Changing Tides

Things never stay just the way they were. Life changes in the blink of an eye. People mature, relationships change, and video games are remastered to look good again. All of these things have been happening lately.
Ichigo and I have been through a little bit of a tiff lately, but I think we figured it out. We just needed to learn to compromise. I have a tendency to let people tell me what to do or how to think, especially when I love them, because I don't want to hurt them or annoy them. However, being submissive isn't always the best option, because then I feel like I have no choice, and I get annoyed, and it leads to arguments, because Ichigo has the tendency to be very stubborn and push certain views on people. A lot of people who know us may think that sounds backwards, but believe me, I am being 100% honest when I say that as loud as I am and strong willed, it doesn't make me any less of a softy when the woman I love asks me to stop doing things or start doing things, even if I don't want to. But recently we both sat down and had a long talk, and I think things are looking up again, because she agreed to make compromises, and I agreed to start being honest when her demands bother me.
On a slightly funnier note, I went to a bar with Ichigo for one of her friends' birthday parties, and I experienced something rather dumbfounding when I went there. I didn't get carded. The guy just handed me my bracelet and let me in. I am not 21, but I have had a lot of people assume I am. I have had people assume I am almost 30 before. I was just going in to see the band, as my old choir teacher was a part of it, but I found it flattering that I officially look the part of an adult. I am a few months away from 21, so I was responsible, but it was a funny experience. Ichigo was pretty annoyed because she is actually 21, and she kinda wanted to show off her ID, but it was a good night for the most part.
And lastly, the most exciting thing of the night! I pre-ordered the most recent remastered game! Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask for the 3DS!!!!! WOOOOOO! This game is part of my childhood. I love it. I love the game, and the mechanics and the way it plays. I love the lore, and the background. This game is by far my favorite game in the world, and I am proud to say it is one of those games that I consider it a true achievement to have beaten, along with Dark Souls, and Ocarina of Time's water temple. I am so excited for the new graphics, and the new mechanics. When the game comes out, I think a lot of my posts will be about the game's lore, and my ideas about characters, and maybe even some fan fiction about Link between his quests. I don't know. But there will be a lot of Legend of Zelda related things to come. But I promise to give background and story so the people who aren't familiar with the game are left to flop around sadly while I rant about something they don't understand.
With that, I am going to go play the N64 Majora's Mask in celebration and think about my next post. Ace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment