Followers

Monday, February 9, 2015

Unexpected Errors

I CAN NOT DESCRIBE MY FRUSTRATION TODAY!!!
Sadly, I have to report that my little series about the Majora's Mask game I was playing is going to be slightly delayed, as I experienced a fairly common, and extremely upsetting glitch in the game. One of the 64's biggest flaws is also one of it's biggest glitch causes. When a cartridge is slightly out of the system, the game will still run, but as it loads certain areas, it can also lead to horrible, terrifying glitches that make your characters spaz out and start flying around. I experienced this today, and my game crashed badly, forcing me to restart the whole game. Sadly, that means I will have to begin the game again, and replay the first temple.
So, I will attempt to quickly recover my progress, and deliver the narrative that you followers so laboriously demand of me. Ace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment