Followers

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Class is Cancelled

President's day has been extended here at the Academy. What started off as a four day weekend for me, seeing as how I had no classes on Tuesdays turned into what can be best described as an impromptu winter break. Snow days left us stranded in our dorms, until Wednesday night, making me miss both a Math review session, and a Kanji test in Japanese. (Look at my new keyboard!!        こんいちわ!!) I have been rather stressed, cooped up like a lion, with all this pent up energy and no classes to expend it on. Even with my new 3ds, I am unable to focus on anything without a proper outlet. I also came to a small impasse in Majora's Mask for my 64. I got the new version, and my 64 is currently much less attractive. I need to distract myself for a day, and take my final challenge on in the game, before I start on the new version, so expect my final Majora's Mask post sometime this Sunday.
Lastly, I have a fun little story to share with the world, but I know I am going to get flak for this, so I will be hiding out for a while after I post this. I went to a friends house on another slick day, and I had another accident, this one much more... high speed, than the previous. I was on another side street, going about fifteen, keeping great balance, and a safe speed, when someone passed me, and lost control of their car. I swerved to get away from them, and lost control myself. Luckily, with a little quick wit, and more than a little adrenaline, I managed to shift my weight towards the side of the road, avoiding the other car, and slamming into the lawn of some random stranger. The other car, being the genius it was, regained control, and sped off, not even bothering to see if I was okay. Aside from some cold finger, and a very sore right arm, I escaped mostly scot-free. I am definitely not going to risk any more icy adventures though. Obviously I can't trust myself or others. Luckily, I am fine, and hopefully not too many people will scream at me. Ace out!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not going to scream at you, big bro. I'm just glad that you didn't get killed. :)

    ReplyDelete